Monday, October 23, 2017

September 27-29: Trip to the Mountains

On Thursday I drove to Black Mountain for my grandfather's funeral. While in the mountains, I also enjoyed some time with my dad, mom, and sister. Dad and I went to breakfast together. Mom, Amy and I went to the Biltmore House and got our nails done. I also went for a run through Black Mountain, which is always refreshing. Saturday night I spent time with the Schuurmans and got to hold sweet baby Sarah, who was less than 2 months old. It was a great time of visiting the mountains and seeing people I dearly love, even though the circumstances were not ideal.

The boys were given Black Mountain Fire Department shirts in memory of my grandfather. Seeing them wear them warms my heart. I know he would love it!

While I was away, Grammy came to spend some time with Brent and the boys. Friday Grammy and Graham went to the library and to lunch. Saturday they all went to the zoo to see Fiona. They also had a great time!















No comments:

Post a Comment