Sunday, November 13, 2016

Highlights

Here are a few highlights from the past week or so...

During my trip to North Carolina I got to visit with Addison and Dallas. I love those two so much! I also went for a brisk run in the mountains. It was amazing! The craziest part was realizing how small the town I grew up in really is. Wow!



Monday night was Oliver's Parent/Teacher Conference. He's struggling a little with impulsive behaviors, but his test scores are great! We are proud of our little buddy!

Tuesday was Election Day so Oliver and I did not have school. Graham went to daycare. Oliver and I cleaned a little, ran some errands, ate lunch at Chick-fil-a, and jumped at the trampoline park. It was a great day! That night during his basketball game, Graham got to try gum for the first time and actually did a great job with it!



On Wednesday, Oliver and some of his friends ate lunch with me. They had bought the privilege with their Cobra Bucks they'd earned for good behavior. It was a fun time!

On Friday night I went to dinner and a movie with April. The past week had been somewhat stressful so I was grateful for a chance to unwind with a good friend.

This weekend we enjoyed a family day on Saturday, which was low key. We ate out too much, but enjoyed each other's company. I love our little family and the time we get to spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment